Wednesday 29 August 2012

Melodry Creations

Melody is Mel, one of my dearest friends, and I's craft creations.
 
Our friendship works because of our frugalityplus, our business works because of our creativity and our endless love for bright colours.
 
Together, we have made a few sweet crafts. Wanna see?
 


The top image is my personal poster mod. I took the large poster of the men eating lunch a beam, cut it into a few pieces, and stapled them to a canvas. I used 3 12"x18" canvases (one of which is hiding) and 2 8"x10" canvases.
The second picture is a scarflet I made for Abby. It doesn't fit her, but it was fun to make and I now have a pattern to make more kid sized scarflets. It's a great alternative to a scarf, and neck warmers can be a bit boring! Especially for little girls.
The last one is one I made to sell. I haven't yet sold it, so if you are in the market for a scarflet - let me know! They make great presents!
 
These are some awesome earrings that Mel has made. And by some, I really mean a small fraction! She is my earring goddess! She is making her bridal party, earrings to wear for her wedding (it's my first pair of earrings from her, as well as my first time being a MOH!).
 
Now - I must preface my next set of pictures. For those of you who know my mother, you know how wonderfully talented she is! She has been a part of Melodry recently - her skills are a great asset to us! I'm not gonna lie, I have definitely inherited some of her talent, but still!
This is my wedding dress, which was only one of the many outfits my mom made for our special day.
 This is some of her awesome jewelry...
 These are 2 different sized fabric book covers...
 Some reusable totes...
And of course, no collection is complete without a purse. Each embellishment was sewn on individually.
 
We have a few more craft ideas up our sleeves, so tune in for the opening of our Etsy shop!
Coming fall 2012.
 
See anything you like? Let me know and you can have your very own! We can also make anything similar and we will ship it to you!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 


{Daily Odd Compliment: You're the fanny pack of life. Cool, but in your own way}
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You're so creative... I never knew...!!!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We obviously didn't hang out enough when we were younger! I have definitely improved my skills though :) Thanks Andrew!

      Delete