Thursday 30 July 2015

It's about time for an update.


I wish I could say that I have been losing sleep over all the laundry I am doing because of clients.. but I'm not. I have only had 1 people client, and a few dog clients. 

(Doesn't that look comfy?!)

My people clients were fantastic, mostly because they are some of my favorite people - one of my oldest friends who I admire and am the most like as a mom.

(Isn't she adorable?!)

But enough about my quiet house - onto the more exciting things I have done at Travelling Tails recently!

I made these awesome Catan shaped pancakes with my Catan cookie cutter (that I got for free, but took months to actually get to me!). It was totally worth the wait because these pancakes were fun to make, gluten free, and delicious! 
If you're interested in more yummy treats like these, check out my online bakery!

At the beginning of June, I got to be a chaperon for a few kids in Abby's class, as we went to Upper Canada Village. My mom and sister came along too to take care of The Professor, which was great!

Then came the Kemptville Ribfest!
3 days of BBQ pork, face painting, a petting zoo, bouncy castles, and ice cream!

I saved the best for last! 
Lisa roped me into volunteering for the dunk tank, as part of the fundraising for relay for life.

Even though we walked away with completely numb limbs, it was so much fun! 
The dunk tank and pie throwing were put on by Tom Clowncy and Friends, and they are fun people!
Yes, I would totally do it again! Maybe next time, they (relay for life organizers) will place the dunk tank in the sun!

Coming up next - a few 30th birthdays! 
Stay tuned for my DIY gifts!

{Daily Odd Compliment: If you're reading this, you have nice legs. And can read. Congrats on both, friend.}

No comments:

Post a Comment