Wednesday 11 March 2015

Another Chapter

So I recently posted that something big was happening.

The word has leaked and the ball is rolling - I am opening up Travelling Tails Bed and Breakfast soon!

I am very much looking forward to this new adventure.
I have taken a leave of absence from my government job, to pursue a lifestyle that includes the love of dogs, while spending a lot more quality time with my kids.
I don't want to spill a whole lot yet, but I will say this - I'm setting up this Bed and Breakfast to try something new in the community, by bringing in dog lovers, and younger people who may not normally travel to such accommodations with their families. Bed and Breakfasts aren't typically geared towards all you pet lovers, so I'm bringing this to the table. My pooch will lovingly greet your pooch at the door, and my family friendly environment will keep him tired for the duration of your stay!
Can't wait to share with you all that I have planned! My fantastic friend, Lisa, is hard at work in the background to make my ideas come to life!
Don't forget to 'like' my page to catch all the updates and contests!
Happy sunny Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
{Daily Odd Compliment: I like having you around because my weirdness doesn't look so weird when you're doing it too.}

No comments:

Post a Comment