Wednesday 5 September 2012

The Challenge: Update

This is awkward... I haven't made much progress.

The only consolation I have is that I haven't been able to blog recently because I have been doing a bit of exercise. Yesterday, I went on a hike with The Professor saddled to my back. He loved it! I also enjoyed it.. for about an hour..

I read a friend of mine's tumblr post about getting a "runner's high" during spinning class and I was motivated! I want that feeling! I'm gonna climb 12 mountains if that's what it takes! 30 degrees and 30 pounds of baby later.. I'm feeling pretty good about myself, do I really need to go into those woods, guns blazing? I'm not gonna lie, I felt really accomplished afterwards, but I know I can do better!

Next week - I'm gonna run up at least 2 hills! Running up 1 just wasn't enough...

And completely off topic - check out my favourite picture I took during a mini engagement shoot...



{Daily Odd Compliment: If you were Princess Aurora, and I was Prince Phillip, I would have kissed you so fast you would not have even had a chance to enter REM sleep. You would have been all, "Oh no, I'm getting sleepy. Won't be long now..." And I would have been like, "Naw." And then I would have kissed you and lifted the curse.}

1 comment: