Thursday 23 August 2012

The Challenge

I think I'm going to start this off with a bang.

The upcoming school year always gets me a little giddy. It used to be my favourite time of the year, and not just because my birthday is half-way through September! I can't help but feel all the excitement restlessness of all the kids about to put on their new clothes and backpacks. I am, unfortunately, not going back to school this year, but it will be the year I splurge on a new pair of shoes for my baby girl. I can live through her.. right? Of course, I always look for the light up shoes!

So, this year, the ringing of the school bell (in 5 days *gulp*) will be my cue to get my butt in shape! My baby weight must go! OK - who am I kidding?! It's totally ice cream and candy weight - but it still must go! I am challenging myself to fit better in my clothes. I don't own a scale, so keeping track of pounds is a little tricky! My goal is to feel better about myself. I can do that within 30 days!

                                                        The beautiful side of stretch marks


Stay tuned at the end of September for my update! Do you have lingering baby weight? Take the challenge with me!

{Daily Odd Compliment: I hope none of your relationships end up like a Taylor Swift song}

No comments:

Post a Comment