Saturday 16 March 2013

Upcycling is Priceless : DIY Fabric Bracelet

Is there anything better than turning something old into something new - for free?!

I made myself this braided bracelet (try saying that 5 times in a row quickly) to match a dress I am in the process of making.

I bought the cute clip with a bow at my latest Value Village trip and it cost me a whopping $1 for an entire bag of these suckers! And there must be at least 50 of them in the bag!

I used the seams of the scrap pieces of material from my husband's shirt that was destroyed in the great dog attack of 2013. 

Once I get my sewing machine in running order, the dress will be done in no time! I'm keeping all the scrapes so I can make other accessories! 

Reduce, upcycle and make your children be the models for your latest creation because they don't have hairy arms!

{Daily Odd Compliment: You have one of the brightest minds I've ever known. It's as if the sun looked at da Vinci and was like, 'Sup, playa?' And then da Vinci was all, 'You wanna do this?' And then they created your mind.}

No comments:

Post a Comment